• MVSD - COVID-19 & Remote Learning •
MVSD - Remote Learning - Monday, March 16, 2020 through Friday, June 5, 2020
- MVSD Remote Learning
- COVID-19 - Resources | MVSD and SAU #46 advisories
- Online Video Chat Etiquette - Family Edition - click here
- District Nurse Hotline: 603.753.6800 - ext. 5 for Nurse Denise
- Click here to apply online for free and reduced lunch/breakfast
- Parents are urged to complete the application in cases of either reduced income levels or unemployment situations. The application is reviewed according to federal guidelines and held in strict confidentiality
- If you have questions or problems, please contact Chris Michael or Wendy LaClair at 753-1420 or email@example.com
Specials Teachers Webpages
- Physical Education
- Music assignments are embedded in Google Classroom, posted on Class Dojo and communicated via classroom communication emails.
MVSD Promotional Video
Thanks to all of the students who participated!
Bullying is an extraordinarily important topic facing students, parents, families, and schools. The MVSD is committed to increasing awareness and education, while proactively partnering with our constituents to end bullying. The following link leads you to a website that provides definitions, processes, and helpful resources in this effort.
The Mission of Salisbury Elementary School is to facilitate rigorous academic and social learning and to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring individuals. Our life-long learners will embrace others' differences and actively contribute to the global community.